Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cheese Enchiladas

These are THE best enchiladas.
It's one recipe of my mom's that we love and they are easy-peasy!
I'm ALWAYS craving them too.

::INGREDIENTS::

*1 Lb Hamburger
*1 Can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
*1 Can Green Chilies
*1/2 Can of Milk
*(1) 10oz Can Enchilada Sauce
*18-20 Corn Tortilla Shells
*Cheese

Brown hamburger. Add rest of sauce ingredients. Simmer.
While sauce is simmering, cook shells in hot oil. (this was so intimidating to me at first, but its not bad once you get the hang of it)
Roll each tortilla up with cheese and place in 9x13 ungreased pan.
Cover with sauce and top with cheese.
Bake @ 350 degrees for 15-20min

Sorry no pictures :( They were devoured before I found my camera :)

P.S.. I always make double for left overs. They are just as amazing the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment