Friday, August 6, 2010

Sticky Chicken

Sorry for the lack of recipes on my end!! :(
I have a few to post tonight-hooray!

STICKY CHICKEN

This is one recipe that I can make in a matter of minutes when I lack the motivation or time to make dinner.
I'm pretty sure its one of my husbands favorite dinners too.

INGREDIENTS:
*1 1/2 LB Chicken, Raw & Cubed
*1 Cup Apricot Jam
*1 Cup Catalina Dressing
*1 Envelope of Dry Onion Soup Mix

Cook chicken in skillet untill no longer pink.
In a small bowl combine jam, dressing and soup mix. Mix together.
Pour over chicken.
Bring to boil then simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Serve over rice

Best part about this meal... you will have enough jam, dressing and dry onion soup mix (comes with 2 envelopes in the box) left over to make it again the following week :)
Not too shabby if you ask me!

ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment