Saturday, June 26, 2010

German Pancakes

We LOVE these at our house!

Ingredients:
4-6 tablespoons of butter
6 eggs
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
Syrup
Powdered sugar (optional)

Directions:
1. Heat your oven to 450*. As it is warming up, put your butter in a 9x13 inch pan and put in the oven to melt the butter and heat up the pan.
2. While the butter is melting, mix the rest of the ingredients and beat with a wisk until mixture is very smooth and liquidy. Some people like to blend it in the blender, but I just use a wisk.
3. Pour the egg mixture over the melted butter.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Pour syrup and powdered sugar on the top and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. oh I'm so glad someone else likes these! I'm pretty sure jack looked at me like I was crazy the first time I made them. We make them in pie tins so they're "personal pan size" ;) ha ha. as in the full size pie tins that are around 8"

    ReplyDelete