Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Enchilada Soup

This recipe was given to me from my mom. We {love} it! Its so quick and easy. Not to mention delicious!

Ingredients:


1- 19 oz Enchilada Sauce
1 Can of Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
1- 13oz Can of Chicken
1 Can of Tomato Soup
1- 15oz Can Great Northern White Beans (rinsed & drained)
1 1/2 Cup Grated Cheese
Sprinkle with Cumin & Chili Powder

Mix all together and heat until hot.
Can serve with corn chips, tomatoes and/or sour cream


(I recommend making a double batch, its wonderful for left overs! Yum!)
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This soup was really good! My parents and my kids all loved it too. Very easy to make. And the leftovers are even better! I did change one ingredient & used regular Cheddar Cheese soup instead of the Fiesta Nacho Cheese. Thanks for this one Megan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really liked this recipe. It reminded us a lot of taco soup. Easy and yummy. Keep these coming!

    ReplyDelete