Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wienie-Lottas (Think: Chili Cheese-dog Enchiladas)

~sorry no pics for this one~
I first read the recipe from my sister's mom-in-law and I just about gagged. BUT... it is actually very good & super easy to make!

Ingredients:
8-10 flour torillas
2 cans no-bean chili
1/4 cup minced onions (or a little onion powder)
8-10 hot dogs (I used BEEF dogs. I think Wrangler dogs would be amazing! Use what you like.)
1 small can tomato sauce
1/2 can green chilis (Ha! I just realized I used the whole can. Just more spicy I guess)
Shredded cheese

Steps:
Warm tortillas in microwave. Boil hot dogs. Combine chili and onion. Place a hot dog on each tortilla, top with 2 tbsp chili mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Roll up and place in 9x13 pan until all the hot dogs/tortillas are rolled up. Mix remaining chili with tomato sauce and green chilis and pour on top of tortillas. Bake at 350' for 25 minutes. Top with cheese and bake another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment